Thursday, July 7, 2011

Miracle #? ahhh.... I've Lost Count!

A word from Steven,

      Some are wondering why Helen Ross is so glad that I'm OK. Well, yesterday night I was burning some trash from the kitchen without looking at what was in the trash. While I was tossing some trash into the burn bucket a can of bug spray that somebody tossed in there blew up in my face.
      The blast hit full force in my open eyes and I fell to the ground unable to see. My heart stopped as I thought that I would never see Helen smile again, and that I would not marry her as a blind man. Herman, Scott, and Scott's wife Min came running over. They helped me over to sink where I began to see again as debris was washed out of my eyes.
      Well today I passed a Bolivian aviation medical exam. The eye doctor said that my eyes had some scratches and were a little infected, but I can see as well as last year. It is only a miracle that none of the shrapnel or burning molten plastic was blown into my eyes or face. My face was directly over the bucket. Praise the Lord! I can still serve Him. Thank you, those who pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment